Fall Craft Festival
Call for Artisans and Makers of Hand-Crafted items
Rockwood Park & Museum is hosting an Autumn Craft Festival October 5, 2019
We are looking for some amazing craftspeople to sell their handcrafted items at the first annual Rockwood Autumn Craft Festival on October 5, 2019. The event will be held on the grounds of the Rockwood in the lower meadow near the gazebo.
Vendor spots are 10'x10' and cost $50 each ($60 with electric). Limit 2 spots.
To inquire about becoming a vendor and more details about the event please contact Donna Francisco at Donna.Francisco@newcastlede.gov or call (302) 761-4340.
Rockwood Craft Fair
Saturday, October 5, 2019
Rain date Sunday, October 6, 2019
- Items for sale must be original, handmade works created by the artist.
- Exhibitors are responsible for everything they need including but not limited to tent, tables, display materials and change. To increase your sales it is recommended that you have a card reader available for patrons wanting to pay with credit.
- You must clean up your area before you leave.
- You will be given a 10’ x 10’ space. Exhibits cannot be outside of the 10’ x 10’ space.
- The fee for one 10’ x 10’ is $50.00. If you need electric the fee will be $60.00 per 10’ x 10’ space. There are very limited electric outlets.
- Unloading and setting up your space can begin at 7:00 am the morning of the show but you must have your car off the grounds and your space ready to go by 9:30am. The craft show will start promptly at 10 am and end at 4:00pm.
- Cars are not permitted on the grounds AFTER 9:30 am or BEFORE 4:00 pm on the day of the show.
- Once you have unloaded you must move your vehicle to the warehouse parking. See attached map.
Vendors cannot leave or start to clean up their areas before 4:00pm.
- Your space will be sent to you one week prior to the show.
- Exhibitors must be 18 years old and must stay with the exhibit at all times.
- NCC does not tolerate the following: buy-sell items, mass produced items, items unlike those described in the application, or setting up booths unlike those described in the application. Violators will be expelled immediately from the show with no refunds.
- NCC is not responsible for insuring the artists’ works or display and cannot accept responsibility for theft or damage.
- Applications must be turned in with payment by July 31, 2019. Make sure you turn in a clear image and a short description of your work.
- Seventy five percent (75%) of fair fee will be refunded, if requested in writing, at least one month before the date of the fair. No shows forfeit refunds of any kind.
- We would like you to donate one of your craft items to the County to be raffled off at the end of the day on Saturday, October 5th or October 6th if rain date.