Partial tax exemptions are available for some taxpayers. Those who are disabled or over 65 may be eligible, depending upon income levels. Exemptions for non-profit organizations and for agricultural property are also available, provided conditions are met. The exemption application provides more complete information on eligibility requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 restrictions currently in place, the due date for the "Senior School Property Tax Credit Application" for 2020 has been extended to 6/1/2020.
If you have questions about whether you are eligible for a charitable, religious, or educational property tax exemption, this short survey will help you understand whether you meet the criteria. Please note that this survey is for educational purposes only and that results do not guarantee an exemption. You must complete and send an application in order to receive an official determination of whether you are entitled to a tax exemption.
For information regarding exemptions for charitable, religious, or educational properties, please see: Guide to Charitable, Religious, or Educational Property Tax Exemptions.
- Disability and Over-65 Exemption Requirements (PDF)
- Disability Exemption Application (PDF)
- Over-65 Exemption Application (PDF)
- Farmland Exemption Application (PDF)
- General Exemption Application (PDF)
- Senior School Property Tax Credit Application (PDF)
- Sewer Clean-out Reimbursement Exemption Application (PDF)
- Wilmington Tax Exemption Application (PDF)