Centreville Village

Information on all applications is available for public review in the Land Use Department New Castle County Government Center.

Questions & Information
Questions regarding the DRACs should be directed to Jim Smith, the assistant general manager of the Department of Land Use. You may call 302-395-5400 or send an email.