Electronic W-2 and 1095-C Consent

Register now to receive your W-2 and 1095-C statements electronically!

Beginning with the 2017 calendar year, employees may choose to receive their W-2 and 1095-C statements electronically. Taking advantage of this online access gives employees earlier access to their W-2 and 1095-C documents for tax purposes, reduces the chance these documents may become lost or stolen, and allows some tax preparation programs to download this information.

Employees who wish to receive these documents electronically must provide their consent through PeopleSoft. Employees who do not elect to receive these documents electronically will continue to receive them through postal mail. Please note: Employees who elect to receive these documents electronically may withdraw their consent through PeopleSoft at any time.

Follow these easy steps to provide electronic consent in PeopleSoft:

Log into PeopleSoft: https://psa.nccde.org

Main Menu > Self Service > Benefits > 1095-C Consent

Main Menu > Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > W-2/W-2c Consent

Please review the guides below for more detailed instructions and contact the Office of Human Resources or Payroll Unit if you have any questions. We look forward to providing you with your W-2 and 1095-C in a more efficient manner and hope you take advantage of this opportunity.

*What is a 1095-C?

The 1095-C (Employer Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage Insurance) is mandated by the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Form 1095-C provides you with information about the health coverage offered by your employer. In some cases, it may also provide information about whether you enrolled in this coverage.

The information on these forms may assist in preparing a return. However, you can prepare and file your return using other information about your health insurance. You are not required to file a tax return solely because you received a Form 1095-C if you are otherwise not required to file a tax return. Do not attach Form 1095-C to your tax return - keep it with your tax records.