Audit Reports – Last Five Years
Sewer Fund Audit - Report To Be Issued Soon
- Workers Compensation Report, 6/6/18 (PDF)
- Tax Exemptions Report, 8/14/17 (PDF)
- Collection of Delinquent Property Taxes and Sewer Service Fees, 7/31/17 (PDF)
- Capital Improvement Programming, 11/22/16 (PDF)
- Register of Wills Office, 10/19/16 (PDF)
- Sewer Connection Fees Final Report, 4/15/16 (PDF)
- Investments - Report, 10/30/15 (PDF)
- Investments - Appendices, 10/30/15 (PDF)
- Sheriff’s Office – Follow-up, 10/10/14 (PDF)
- Sewer Billing, 8/21/14 (PDF)
- Change Orders and Contractor Payments – Follow-up, 8/21/14 (PDF)
- Procurement – Follow-up, 4/30/14 (PDF)
- County’s Contractual Relationship with KCSPCA – NCC Management Response, 8/28/13 (PDF)
- Compensated Leave Financial Statement Footnote, 7/26/13 (PDF)
- Interim Update on Calculation of 2013 Sewer Bills, 7/15/13 (PDF)
- County’s Contractual Relationship with KCSPCA – KCSPCA Response, 5/1/13 (PDF)
- County’s Contractual Relationship with KCSPCA - Memorandum, 5/8/13 (PDF)
- County’s Contractual Relationship with KCSPCA - Report, 4/8/13 (PDF)
- Pension Board Issues, 3/20/13 (PDF)
- Tax Implications of Employer-Provided IPads, 3/8/13 (PDF)
- County-Provided Mobile Phones / Air Cards, 3/6/13 (PDF)
- Land Use Escrows, 1/23/13 (PDF)
- Severance Payments,10/24/12 (PDF)
- Bidders on Construction Contracts, 3/3/12 (PDF)
- Sheriff’s Sales – Executive Summary, 2/15/12 (PDF)
- Police Athletic League - Report, 11/1/11 (PDF)
- Police Athletic League – Executive Summary, 11/1/11 (PDF)
- Register of Wills Bank Reconciliations, 3/31/11 (PDF)
- Property Tax Exemptions, 11/22/10 (PDF)
- Change Orders and Contractor Payments – Original Report, 12/18/08 (PDF)
- Procurement – Original Report, 2/12/07 (PDF)
The County Auditor engages a public accounting firm each year to audit the following:
- The County’s financial statements.
- The Pension Fund’s financial statements.
- The County’s compliance with Federal grant requirements.
These three reports, for each fiscal year, can be located on the Office of Finance’s page on the County’s website.
The County Auditor also investigates reports filed on the County Auditor Office’s Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Hotline. Many of these reports are personnel-related and the contents of any resultant reports/memoranda are confidential.